Re: Standard game parameters (Was Re: xconq on x86)

>What I find utterly disturbing and disappointing is the fact that
>the AIs don't actually load up any of these (as Bruno discovered
>with the carriers).

I have noted this problem, too, in the ww2 games, where the mplayer
builds convoys which then fail to pick up units. The problem seems
to be that the mplayer cannot figure out what to do with the convoys
when nobody needs transportation, and therefore puts them into the
passive asleep reserve mode. Once they are caught in this state, it
is impossible to call them back to duty, even if somebody later on
needs transportation. I am looking into possible fixes.

Hans R

Hans Ronne

hronne@2.sbbs.se