Re: New standard game?

Actually, there is one module I miss, which I think should be on the
standard list, and that is the old Introductory Game. I think it was an
ideal introduction to xconq since it was very simple yet fully playable. In
fact, simple is sometimes beautiful, and I used to play it a lot also
later. The new intro game with its fixed scenario is something you only
play once. Not quite the same thing. I would suggest putting the old Intro
game back, with the fixed scenario as one specific case. Perhaps one could
call the latter "Tutorial Example" or something.

Hans

Hans Ronne

hronne@2.sbbs.se