Xconq 7.1.94 Snapshot Now Available

OK, we're closing in on 7.2!  At this point, all I want to do is to
finish making installation work right for imake users (anybody have
any good examples of how to get all the lib stuff copied, using
Imakefiles?)  and to update the news file and versions everywhere.

All sources:
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.1.94.tgz
C code etc:
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.1.94src.tgz
doc and lib:
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.1.94dlb.tgz
Diffs:
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.1.92-7.1.94.diff.gz
Mac binary:
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.1.94app.cpt.hqx
Mac html&lib:
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.1.94hlb.cpt.hqx
Mac projects etc:
	ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/xconq/Snapshots/xc7.1.94prj.cpt.hqx

A lot of changes in this snap, but mostly small - doc cleanups,
install cleanups, and the like, plus a variety of bug fixes, such as
making subs actually hard to see and drawing meridians accurately.
For the Unix version, I changed the -sm/-sq command options to
-sim/-seq, and made the -t options work.  For game designers, the
action-notices global may now include customized destruction messages,
so ships "sink" and airplanes get "shot down" as they're supposed to.

I also found and fixed a very important bug in the AI.  It turns out
that in the churning associated with adding networking, mishandling of
units with no plans caused AIs *without* displays to not do anything
with most of their units.  I finally noticed this when watching AIs
play each other in "insects", and seeing that the AI with the screen
always beat the other AI, even at 1-2 odds.  Anyway, that's fixed, and
now the AI will seem more energetic, if not more intelligent...

As with the last, to get a complete Mac binary setup, you need to
unpack xc7.1.94app.cpt.hqx and then unpack the two folders
xc7.1.94hlb.cpt.hqx into that directory.

Again, this is the last chance to speak up about fatal bugs!