Re: unimplemented commands in X11 xconq

   From: Massimo Campostrini <campo@mailbox.difi.unipi.it>
   Date: 08 Apr 1998 15:52:45 +0200

   I was forgetting: some commands are not implemented in the X
   interface:  produce, release, repair, up, down.
   Similar problem with the curses interface.

I added release and repair commands for X11, will skip the others for
7.2, nothing currently needs them.

   No material production means that you can't get petrol in "empire", if
   I'm not mistaken, and therefore the game is not playable.

The produce command is for explicit production actions, which are
actually not needed in empire, since each unit type has only a single
product.  In fact, there are no games that need production actions,
they're something I defined because it seemed useful, but there are
no games that use it (the story of Xconq - I should just whack the
unused stuff...)

   In xcmd.c, do_take_unit and do_x_map_close are not implemented as
   well, but it shouldn't matter (too much).

I whacked do_take_unit, the command itself has been gone for awhile,
and map closing I'm going to leave undone for now.