Status

Just so people know what's going on, I've doing 7.2.1-type fixes.
I've zapped just about all of them I think, and have been fiddling
with image shrinking/magnification, so that the X11 interface gets
images that are sized correctly for different cell sizes.  If you've
been hit by any bugs not advertised on the list, now is the time to
speak up!