Re: Serious bugs in Xconq 7.2.1

   From: Massimo Campostrini <campo@mailbox.difi.unipi.it>
   Date: 02 Jun 1998 08:40:37 +0200

   Some serious bugs crept in 7.2.1:

   In xconq proper, the panner doesn't show the terrain any more (try
   xconq -V).

I have the fix for this, a simple patch to xinit.c.

   The unit type icons are even more broken then in the
   previous versions; in the side closeup it's even worse.

I changed the default image style from "silhouette" to "color".  It mainly
affects the standard game, which is the only one to have dual image
sets.  (I know the situation is a mess, sigh, but really fixing requires
GDL changes...)