Questions

Greetings!

I am new to this list, but already have a number of questions. :)
First of all, what kinds of questions are appropriate here?
Is it a place to discuss hardcode issues, or also on the GDL
designing? Or, perhaps, some even lower-level questions of the
actual use of the game interface can be asked here? Are the
installations problems to be discussed here?

So, let me hold onto the bunch of my other questions, until
the above ones are resolved. So that I know what to ask and
what not. And if not, then what other forum is good for the
other issues that I mentioned. If you let me know, I would
greatly appreciate your help. :)

Sincerely,

Leonid Korogodsky