Hashtable

Hi,

I have a CPU bottleneck in some situations on heavy loaded servers.

>From the tests it appears that associative maps contribute significant
part of the overhead. I was thinking about replacing the maps with a
simple hashtable like this one (this is not production code)
https://gist.github.com/larytet/c306d470f7b032c796efad15dcd609a9

Is there something like this in STAP API which I could use?

Thank you, Arkady.