Re: where is the list of kernel tracepoint defined?

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 12:19 PM, Shiyao Ma <i@introo.me> wrote:
> My question is about kernel tracepoint.  The second part in your answer applies.

Great, I'm glad I was able to answer your question.

BTW, another way to list kernel tracepoints is by using 'perf'. "perf
list tracepoint" will list all the kernel tracepoints. Note that there
are some 'virtual' kernel tracepoints (like the syscall ones) that
systemtap doesn't list since we can't use them.

--
David Smith
dsmith@redhat.com