Re: SystemTap + Android | Compiling Script | ERROR

> OK, what is in the /root/sukritk/kernel/samsung directory? Let's make
> sure it is finding the right directory.

Well it contained the source code of my samsung kernel.

Anyhow, I just compiled a different kernel (goldfish).
It contains the Module.symvars file.

However the systemtap script still gives me the vzalloc error.

Using fgrep like you suggested gives me nothing.

————
root@irldxph010:goldfish# fgrep -i vzalloc ../../kernel/goldfish/Module.symvers
root@irldxph010:goldfish#
————