Re: SystemTap + Android | Compiling Script | ERROR

> > unknown kernel architecture ''. Check the corresponding file: config/omap.conf
> It seems you have not set the KERNEL_ARCH variable in your config. Can
> you pls paste your omap.conf file?

Well, as per the documentation, the conf file should contain the path
to the kernel source tree, that’s it, right?
my omap.conf file contents: /root/sukritk/kernel/goldfish/

> Have a look at my tutorial on how to build your own Android kernel:
> https://sourceware.org/systemtap/wiki/SystemTapOnAndroidARM/BuildingKernel
>
> Although this tutorial might be a bit outdated, it is a good starting
> point. :-)

Sure, though I think I just need to recompile my kernel with
CONFIG_DEBUG_FS flag as David suggested and that error would go away.

Also, which tool should I be using specifically for compiling stap
scripts into modules, for android.
Your documentation talks about using build_module executable, and on
the net I found this another way using the ./installed/bin/stap
executable.

Thanks for getting back to me.

-Ayush