This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug tapsets/18597] long_arg() doesn't correctly handle negative values in 32-on-64 environment
- From: "jistone at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 20:32:09 +0000
- Subject: [Bug tapsets/18597] long_arg() doesn't correctly handle negative values in 32-on-64 environment
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-18597-6586 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #11 from Josh Stone <jistone at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to David Smith from comment #9)
> Created attachment 8403 [details]
> better patch
> Here's a patch that is in a state ready to check in, assuming we like the
> direction. It works everywhere I've tried it.
Wrong patch? These are runtime/stat changes that you already pushed...
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.