This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: last_100_frees.stp on aarch64 is crashing while doing sprint_ubacktrace()
- From: Josh Stone <jistone at redhat dot com>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 10:07:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: last_100_frees.stp on aarch64 is crashing while doing sprint_ubacktrace()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55843208 dot 6030003 at redhat dot com> <y0mlhfflkl9 dot fsf at fche dot csb> <55848316 dot 4070109 at redhat dot com> <1434963644 dot 3016 dot 371 dot camel at bordewijk dot wildebeest dot org> <55881358 dot 5010803 at redhat dot com>
On 06/22/2015 06:53 AM, William Cohen wrote:
> One of the things that I thought that might be tripping things up is
> that there might be previous builds that have been done without the
> -B CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO=y and the caching might be using.
That shouldn't matter -- find_script_hash() adds all the -B options to
the hashed content, so they should be cached distinctly.
But you can also use --poison-cache if you don't trust it.