This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/18462] macro deprecation
- From: "mcermak at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 10:43:16 +0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/18462] macro deprecation
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-18462-6586 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Martin Cermak <mcermak at redhat dot com> ---
(In reply to Josh Stone from comment #1)
> I think it would be perfectly reasonable to relax this constraint, to allow
> preprocessor conditionals at the top level of macro files.
If I'm not missing something, this isn't going be a oneliner. My impression is
that parser::scan_pp1() will need to get extended in a way that it understands
conditionals. Which essentially means to duplicate parts of logic implemented
in parser::scan_pp(), or resp. in eval_pp_conditional(), into
parser::scan_pp1(). Does it sound reasonably?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.