This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug runtime/18460] tracepoint_onthefly.exp kernel crash
- From: "mcermak at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 10:17:52 +0000
- Subject: [Bug runtime/18460] tracepoint_onthefly.exp kernel crash
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-18460-6586 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Martin Cermak <mcermak at redhat dot com> ---
All other supported rhel- arches seem to survive running this testcase
successfully :) For powerpc it's a reliable killer.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.