This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug runtime/17461] probing process.end crashes on busy systems
- From: "jlebon at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 20:31:53 +0000
- Subject: [Bug runtime/17461] probing process.end crashes on busy systems
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-17461-6586 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Jonathan Lebon <jlebon at redhat dot com> ---
Created attachment 8312
This is still an issue on the latest f20 3.19.5 with the latest git stap.
Interestingly, adding debug statements in utrace_free() confirms that the crash
does not happen there, but the rest of the stack is still very similar (showing
a backtrace coming from exit() related calls).
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.