This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug tapsets/18387] The setns syscall needs tapset handler and test coverage.
- From: "mcermak at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 17:41:59 +0000
- Subject: [Bug tapsets/18387] The setns syscall needs tapset handler and test coverage.
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-18387-6586 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from Martin Cermak <mcermak at redhat dot com> ---
Created attachment 8305
Attached patch seems to test fine everywhere except rhel-6.7 / s390x, where it
causes kernel crash reported as rhbz1219586 (unrelated to systemtap).
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.