This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug uprobes/18340] Segmentation fault of probed SSHD program
- From: "fche at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 11:29:28 +0000
- Subject: [Bug uprobes/18340] Segmentation fault of probed SSHD program
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-18340-6586 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Frank Ch. Eigler <fche at redhat dot com> ---
> Removing the .return probe did not help and I am observing the same behavior
> (Segmentation fault).
OK. A number of kernel uprobe bugs were fixed after 3.13; would you be able to
test with a more recent version?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.