This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug uprobes/18340] Segmentation fault of probed SSHD program
- From: "fahadaliarshad at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 11:18:19 +0000
- Subject: [Bug uprobes/18340] Segmentation fault of probed SSHD program
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-18340-6586 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from fahadaliarshad at gmail dot com ---
Removing the .return probe did not help and I am observing the same behavior
FYI, the following log entry in /var/log/messages is generated when segfault
Apr 28 11:12:04 centos7 kernel: traps: sshd general protection
ip:7fffffffe080 sp:7fff9bba5cd0 error:0
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.