This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: [PATCH] Adding ppc64le loader to interpreter list
- From: Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com>
- To: Athira <atrajeev at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: systemtap at sourceware dot org, fche at redhat dot com, hemkshaw at in dot ibm dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 15:08:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Adding ppc64le loader to interpreter list
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <553A2E1B dot 6070306 at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 05:20:51PM +0530, Athira wrote:
> This is because /lib64/ld64.so.2 is not added in the interpreter list. So
> Adding the ppc64le loader to the code.
Thanks. Pushed as commit 8773f8f.