This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: [RFC PATCH 2/3] Test dwarfless probes on multiple static functions
- From: Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com>
- To: Hemant Kumar <hemant at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: systemtap at sourceware dot org, naveen dot n dot rao at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com, ulrich dot weigand at de dot ibm dot com, uweigand at gcc dot gnu dot org, anton at samba dot org, fche at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 23:21:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC PATCH 2/3] Test dwarfless probes on multiple static functions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1429525764-23471-1-git-send-email-hemant at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com> <1429525764-23471-2-git-send-email-hemant at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
On Mon, 2015-04-20 at 15:59 +0530, Hemant Kumar wrote:
> This patch checks how many symbols were resolved instead of probing on
> them which won't require us to go till pass 5. It runs the .stp script
> till pass 2. This test can be run with:
> make check RUNTESTFLAGS=multisym.exp
Nice. Much better if it can be checked in pass 2.
Pushed to master.