This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug tapsets/18263] In tty tapset, driver_name can be null, causing a script to fail when probing tty.write or tty.read
- From: "maxvt at bu dot edu" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 15:25:34 +0000
- Subject: [Bug tapsets/18263] In tty tapset, driver_name can be null, causing a script to fail when probing tty.write or tty.read
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-18263-6586 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #5 from Max Timchenko <maxvt at bu dot edu> ---
Thanks David, I have patched with attachment 8249 and the error no longer
I can't see output differences (compared to other options in the thread or my
original fix) since my probe does a target set check before printing anything
and the troublesome tty does not belong to the target set, but as long as my
probe set doesn't bail immediately on start I'm happy.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.