This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/17958] Systemtap doesn't like variables with ~ in their name
- From: "mjw at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 16:30:43 +0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/17958] Systemtap doesn't like variables with ~ in their name
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-17958-6586 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #2 from Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com> ---
After fixing PR17958 and PR17959 I got a reproducer. Now basically anything
using $$parms in a probe will trigger it. It probably didn't show up before
those bugs were fixed because stap thought it couldn't resolve those variable
locations (and so would just produce a "static" '?' value).
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.