This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
[Bug translator/17958] Systemtap doesn't like variables with ~ in their name
- From: "mjw at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 12:50:29 +0000
- Subject: [Bug translator/17958] Systemtap doesn't like variables with ~ in their name
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-17958-6586 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #1 from Mark Wielaard <mjw at redhat dot com> ---
I can see how this would fail and the fix is probably easy, but I hae some
trouble creating a reproducer. Do you have a simple stap script and golang
program that triggers this?
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.