Re: Updated patch adding line number enumeration support to statement probe

> ... makes sense... is there a 'no end of line' clog stream?
> I'd like to output piecemeal here, so I'd need a stream that doesn't
> automatically endl or accumulate the whole thing into a string.

Writing to clog shouldn't create newlines unless you explicitly use
endl:

   // prints "same line"
   clog << "same ";
   clog << "line" << endl;

To clarify, this will be output in parse_function_spec(), in the part
that is gated by

   if (sess.verbose > 2)
     {
     }

so you'll only see it if you do stap -vvv. This is not what will be
printed during a normal stap -l, which instead prints a probe point
for each individual lineno.

Hope this helps!

Jonathan