Re: semantic error: not accessible at this address

 â 29 septembre 2013 16:11 CEST, "Frank Ch. Eigler" <fche@redhat.com>Â:

>> I can also advocate to Debian and Ubuntu to use this CFLAGS for future
>> kernel releases. Is there any drawback to this flag (I assume not)? Is
>> it still useful when GCC version is fixed? I mean, can we assume that we
>> will run in future GCC bugs and that will help to workaround them in the
>> future?
>
> I believe it is purely advantageous and worth advocating elsewhere.

I have asked both Ubuntu and Debian to use this flag:

 http://bugs.debian.org/724976
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1233014
--
Use the "telephone test" for readability.