RE: process return probes not available with inode-based uprobes

My 2cents: this is all in the error message, inode-based process probes do not support (yet ?) return probes, only utrace-based process probes do.
But I don't know the story for future roadmap, how people deal with this...

Regards
Fred

OMAP Platform Business Unit - System Platform Engineering - Platform & Product Entitlement

Texas Instruments France SA, 821 Avenue Jack Kilby, 06270 Villeneuve Loubet. 036 420 040 R.C.S Antibes. Capital de EUR 753.920