RE: systemtap support arm?

I double checked with our Linaro representative for ARM porting. Here is his outcome:

"Its on the linaro TODO list for the next cycle.  They are going thru the detailed planning now but high level they are targeting Q1 next year."

Regards
Fred

OMAP Platform Business Unit - System Platform Engineering - Platform & Product Entitlement

Texas Instruments France SA, 821 Avenue Jack Kilby, 06270 Villeneuve Loubet. 036 420 040 R.C.S Antibes. Capital de EUR 753.920