RE: Met Problem on Enable SystemTap on Android

>I know the reason is that my staprun is in x86 format.

Good to know, I think I missed the mail where you confirmed the issue was this one.

>However, I do follow the instructions on:
>http://omappedia.org/wiki/Systemtap#Systemtap%201.5%20code%20up
>date%20for%20OMAP%20ARM%20platforms

This shall come from this recommendation on wiki page (in red): "You need to have codesourcery inside your PATH"

1 - Please check that in the log, you see:
checking for arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc... arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... Yes

And not:
checking for arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc... no
checking for gcc... gcc

2 - what shall be in the path is not simply arm-xxx but arm-xxx/bin

By the way, I see in the log
configure: WARNING: if you wanted to set the --build type, don't use --host.

Mmmmh some homework for TI to clarify I guess ;-)

Regards
Fred

Texas Instruments France SA, 821 Avenue Jack Kilby, 06270 Villeneuve Loubet. 036 420 040 R.C.S Antibes. Capital de EUR 753.920