RE: Met Problem on Enable SystemTap on Android

>I'm not sure what you mean by "issue is still there" -- in stap?
No, on wiki, sorry for confusion. Someone was supposed to have corrected these copy/paste stuff months ago. But when I tried to correct it this morning, retyping -D at same location was not sufficient, so I assume we tried to correct by retyping and did not retest :-(

But as mentioned in previous mail, "I could modify the wiki, it shall be fine now". I typed -D elsewhere, removed -D and did a cut/paste. Weird

Texas Instruments France SA, 821 Avenue Jack Kilby, 06270 Villeneuve Loubet. 036 420 040 R.C.S Antibes. Capital de EUR 753.920