syst

Hi,
I'm not sure I've sent my e-mail to the right address,but I encountered a problem when try out systemtap.If you know how to resolve it, I would really appreciate your solutions,here is my problem:
I intent to run a small script to test systemtap on my Fedora 14,but it ended with errors:

[root@forhappy server]# stap -e 'probe process("/tmp/test").function("main"){print_ustack(ubacktrace())}'

Unable to obtain private key from the certificate with nickname stap-server in /etc/systemtap/ssl/server.
(-8177) The password entered is incorrect.
make: *** [default] Error 1
Pass 4: compilation failed. Try again with another '--vp 0001' option.

looking forward your reply, many thanks in advance~!