Re: systemtap-1.0.0 runtime failure on ARM - simple stap script translation fails

Hello Eugeniy,
Thanks for the fix. Also, there was another patch that i had to apply
to get Systemtap working for ARM. I checked the latest git and the fix
is not available for ARM. The fix is here:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/systemtap/2009-q4/msg00574.html
Without the above fix, the ARM(arm-linux is non-relocatable) stap FAILS.

This is related to
http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-bugs-dist@lists.debian.org/msg690166.html

Shouldn't this fix be added to the Systemtap tree to get it right for ARM?

Regards,
Indro