Identifying kernel locks for a given process

Hello friends,

I'm currently working on a project in which I need to be able to detect and
show all the acquisition and liberations of the different types of kernel
locks made by a single given process (mutexes, semaphores, spinlocks, big
kernel locks etc). In this log, I need to be able to write which locks were
made, and also write when they were liberated. Is systemTap capable of doing
that?

The log would look something like this:

kernel lock acquired and liberated - type: spinlock
kernel lock acquired and liberated - type: spinlock
kernel lock acquired - type: mutex
kernel lock liberated - type: mutex
kernel lock acquired and liberated - type: spinlock
kernel lock acquired - type: big kernel lock
kernel lock liberated - type: big kernel lock

If this is possible, can someone help me with this? I'll be very thankful

Thanks for the attention,
Rafa