Is it possible to create, using stap command, a kernel module which accepts arguments

Hello,

could you please help me with one question.
I saw some *.stp scripts which accept arguments, but these arguments
I should pass while running stap command.

Is it possible to write script in such a way, that argument should be
passed while running staprun command?
My goal is using *.ko module with command line argument instead of
recompiling *.stp script for each argument change.

I was looking for such information in manuals, but didn't find.

Thanks in advance,
Dmitry