draft release notes

Hi all,

I've drafted notes for a new systemtap release.  Please review and let
me know if you have suggestions for improvement or if you see any omissions.

This is also your last chance to mention any release blocking bugs, so
speak up if you see any issues.  If nothing comes up, I hope to publish
the release at the end of the day tomorrow.

Thanks,

Josh