Re: Discussion items from the Collab Summit

>    - get arm and mips converted to regsets and uprobes, set a cut off
> date for others (Christoph, Roland)
>
> *** Update 4/24/09: arm work finished by Roland. (posted to lkml?)
> Christoph pinged the mips maintainer, no reply seen.

The arm work was posted upstream on 4/24, but there have been no replies
from ARM folks.  Christoph has now poked the arch maintainers for all the
lagging arch's.  Some have replied, some have started their work (AFAIK
neither including mips yet).  I think we are now on track for any arch not
updated by 2.6.31 to be declared "that arch's problem, they were warned".

Thanks,
Roland