Re: utrace syscall arguments

> This frame will be used when calling syscall handlers,
> and it will be saved in cr_ifs.
> So, I guess it is possible that we can check the system
> call is syscall or not by checking cr_ifs.

Now you are speaking ia64 and I am lost!  Ok, I guess I understand it a
little better than if you'd answered in Japanese, but not that much
better. ;-)

It sounds like you might have a fix to suggest to the upstream ia64
maintainers to use in arch/ia64/kernel/ptrace.c:syscall_get_set_args_cb.

The mandate for asm/syscall.h is to report/modify what system call number
and arguments the kernel would actually act on, whatever the details of the
user state and style of kernel entry.  Whatever ia64 magic is required to
make that true is what this arch code should be doing.

Thanks,
Roland