Re: Can I use SystemTap to debug user space code in Linux ?

Diptopal Basu wrote:
Can I use Systemtap to debug Linux user space code for ARM
architecture? This is a requirement for me and I am not able to find
any suitable open source tool for the same .

Regards
Diptopal Basu
Yes, systemtap can debug user space code, but need utrace support in kernel. Unfortunately, there is no utrace layer for ARM. See
http://www.redhat.com/archives/utrace-devel/2009-March/msg00191.html

Regards,
Wenji