Tracing Mini-Summit 2009

Hi,

This is to let you know that a Tracing Mini-Summit will be held in Montreal on July 14, 2009. It will be co-located with the Linux Symposium. We would be glad to see some people from the Systemtap community there.

We are currently accepting propositions for presentations. All the details can be found here:

http://lttng.org/tracingwiki/index.php/TracingMiniSummit2009

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Pierre-Marc Fournier