Re: License of SystemTap Beginners Guide

Hi Eugeniy,

On Mon, 2009-02-16 at 15:37 +0100, Eugeniy Meshcheryakov wrote:
> I cannot find any information about license in source for SystemTap Beginners
> Guide [...] Does OPL really apply to source distributed with SystemTap? (I hope not)
> And in any case please clarify license in the source package.

Thanks for noticing. That was an oversight. If no license notice file is
provided publican adds the license of the default "brand" you are using.
Don just checked in a Legal_Notice.xml which mentions the GPL, so the
documentation is under the same license as the rest of the code. I saw
Frank just tagged the tree for 0.9, and this commit was just after that,
but please do include it in your distro build if you can.

Cheers,

Mark