SystemTapGui rpms/specfile for fedora.

Hi Will,

Ive uploaded the RPM,SRPM and spec file for SystemTapGui-1.0-1 on sourceforge. This is the plugin version. The SystemtapGui client has been built as per the guidelines in https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/EclipsePlugins.
The packages have been verified with rpmlint. I have included the SystemTapGuiServer binary rpm for x86 only. Please let me know if you require the binary for other platforms also and if anything else is missing.

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=169234&package_id=306913

Thanks, Regards, Anithra.