Re: release-0.7-rc1 announcement suggestions

Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Attached is the updated 0.7 announcement suggestions based on the new
> work done since June and the feedback people gave on the last version.
> Please yell and scream if anything is missing or horribly wrong.

I've got a couple of comments.

> - Globals now accept ; terminators
>   global odds, evens;
>   global little[10], big[5];

A minor nit - I'd change the above to:

- Globals now accept ';' terminators, e.g.:
    global odds, evens;
    global little[10], big[5];

No big deal, but when I read that the first time I thought the
semi-colon was part of the text.  Indenting the examples makes it a bit
more clear also.

> - Configure now accepts --enable-staticdw, which alters the link
>   settings so they work with static libdw.

This was true, but no longer.  If I'm not mistaken, the
'--enable-staticdw' configure option is now gone (the configure script
automatically figures this out now).

--
David Smith
dsmith@redhat.com