This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the systemtap project.
Re: FAIL in 2.6.24-rc3
- From: fche at redhat dot com (Frank Ch. Eigler)
- To: Srinivasa Ds <srinivasa at in dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Wenji Huang <wenji dot huang at oracle dot com>, systemtap at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 10:27:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: FAIL in 2.6.24-rc3
- References: <474A7736.firstname.lastname@example.org> <474A8FA4.email@example.com>
Srinivasa Ds <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I could reproduce the problem on x86_64 and ppc64. On debugging with
> GDB, It looks like reason for failure in both the testcases are
> similar. [...]
I believe I fixed this small thinko in CVS.