Systemtap snapshot test result reporting

> What is the URL that people can use to look at the uploaded test results?

Currently the entry URL is:

	http://build.alchar.org/cgi/showPkg?pkg=systemtap_snapshot

There will be a page above that (http://build.alchar.org/) that will list all
projects that are being tracked, but that isn't finalised yet right now (I'm
in the middle of a conversion from old-labrat to new-labrat).

Also note that when you click through to specific build reports, the download
section is still empty.  That will be changing today (part of the conversion
also).

Finally, as soon as we have a 2nd week of snapshot results, you'll see links
appearing to test history trend reports.

	Cheers,
	Kris