Re: Updated uprobes patches

Srikar Dronamraju wrote:
Hi All,

I just updated uprobes patches to rearrange some of the files. Architecture dependent files are moved to their corresponding arch
directories.

Uprobes can now be built into the kernel or built as a module on i386, powerpc, and s390.
Please do review and let me know your comments.

The updated patches are available at /cvs/patches/uprobes directory.
The current set of patches are

uprobes-all-i386.patch
uprobes-powerpc.patch
uprobes-s390.patch

--
Thanks and Regards
Srikar Dronamraju

One minor issue was that the patch did not apply cleanly to some of the arch specific Kconfig and Makefile on the
2.6.21-rc6-mm1 kernel. You must have been using a different kernel than I. What kernel tree were the patches build against?