Re: Additions to TCP tapset

Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
Eugene Teo <eteo@redhat.com> writes:

[...]  Kindly review please. I will commit the changes if there are
no objection.

Please try to build this in terms of ordinary script code. It can just export two arrays for name<->number mappings (or perhaps two functions to provide read-only access to the arrays). It is not obvious to me that there is any advantage to the embedded-C code.

See the socket.stp tapset for examples of Frank's suggestion.

Mike