Help needed in systemtap module debugging

Hi,

I'm working on a backport of the KProbes implementation in the kernel and got now a problem where you perhaps can help me.

Is there a way to debug the symboltable of the module which is generated by systemtap. The problem is that I'm getting an error like "-1 Unknown symbol in module".
What I want to know is which symbol is missing and I don't know how I can get this information.

Kind regards,
Michael Obster
--
mailto: michael@obster.org