Re: Kernel hang with latest snapshot

My test on thinkpad also shows that it is unstable. Sometimes it will crash within a minute, and sometimes it will run almost 20 minutes without crash.

I will try to narrow down the probe list to find out which probe points caused the system crash. And you can only choose to probe those hooks that are meaningful to you instead of addevent.* to reduce the possibility of cash down

Unfortunately it's crashed for me on every syscall I have tried (I think I tested sync, write, open, read).