Re: Kernel hang with latest snapshot

David Smith <dsmith@redhat.com> writes:

> [...]  I'm not sure I care for this.  I'd much prefer a configure
> option (something like "--enable-mysql") that explicitly enabled the
> mysql support.  [...]

The bigger problem was that the autoconf detection code for mysql
client code was itself buggy.  When I disabled it yesterday, I left a
comment in its place to specify the problem.  If it works properly, I
have no problem leaving it to automatically adapt, and not use an
explicit --enable flag.  (Same thing with libpfm.)