CONFIG_RELAY and debugfs in SystemTap

Hi,

As discussed last week, I've made some changes to the runtime allowing
bulk mode (-b option) when using CONFIG_RELAY (kernel >= 2.6.17) to
store the relay files in debugfs rather than their current location in
/proc.  Before I check them in though, I wanted to make sure nobody
sees any problems in doing this.

This change only affects systemtap running on systems with kernels >=
2.6.17 - for older kernels, the older CONFIG_RELAYFS runtime code is
used as usual, and debugfs isn't needed.  The bottom line is that in
order to use bulk mode with kernels >= 2.6.17, you need to have
CONFIG_DEBUG_FS turned on in the kernel.  For reference, debugfs is
turned on by default on Fedora kernels and SLES10 (but since SLES10
uses a 2.6.16 kernel, it doesn't really matter at this point).

Tom